Registry holder / General details
BOXit & TAPEit (VAT/ Business ID FI24025173)
Contact for registry matters: Antti Lampinen, business owner
BOXit & TAPEit / Tapegarden
Address: Keisarinviitta 24 B 1, 33960 Pirkkala, Finland
Tel: +358 45 235 2722
Email: [email protected]
The name of the registry is “Teippitarhan verkkokaupan asiakasrekisteri” in finnish, which translates to “Tapegarden webshop customer registry”.
- The privacy of our website visitors is extremely important to us, and we are
committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email address.
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Personalizing our website for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending you goods purchased through our website.
- Supplying services purchased through our website.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to
E. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: The United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK)
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section E.
F. Retaining personal information
- This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent
the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure
(password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be
protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is
inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our
website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when
you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our
website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any
changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or
through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about
you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your
personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an
opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no
control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be
corrected or updated.